This is a complimentary session, kindly held by Di Martin, from ‘Click 2 Heel’ training school. Di is an accomplished dog trainer with over 30 years of experience in obedience and behavioural training, and was the proud winner of the Bitch Obedience championships in 2011 and is accredited with the Kennel Club.
During the session, Di will cover topics including:
- Toilet training
- Crate training – the benefits and uses
- Play biting – why and tips for managing emotions
- Positive ways to manage your puppy – to prevent using ‘No’
- General home management – what a puppy’s day might look like
- How dogs learn – positive patterns to put in place from the start
- Communication and the importance of consistency in relationship building
- Training process – hand signals vs verbal cues and what order to put them in
Tea and coffee will be provided, with water and treats for the puppies!
Next available dates:
Places are limited, please call or email us to book your space.